Quite a fascinating time we live in,
Mankind only rising, with innovative new technologies and advancements in the many available fields, its makes a man wonder if our ancestors actually felt the same way at a point and time in their lives?
Today's breakthroughs are most probably tomorrow's dinosaur if history ever does tell an accurate story and well time has been precise with such a theory.
There was a point I asked myself this question in my field. Did the artists of their time believe their artistic gift was an immortal one? Did they believe that they are bringing vision or that they are just enacting on their imagination for self relief? Did Picasso feel the same while painting his Nature's Morte as Michelangelo did when he painted the roof of the Sistine Chapel? Did the impressionist painters have superior creativity to the Baroque Flemish Painters? Would Dali and Van Gogh been a rivalry worth watching?
This blog is to answer my curiosities, a day to day log of my constant learning in the many wide fields of art, and my day to day work on various art pieces. Please feel free to ask me any questions anytime, whether you need a signature deciphered or would like to show me a piece you think would interest me.
I also have an Ebay store I update time to time which can be seen here:
http://myworld.ebay.com/antiquesfrombeyond2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Or email me at Antiquesfrombeyond@yahoo.com
And as well I do run a business for specific collectors where I can search for specific items that collectors need or would want,
Reach me at anytime- 718 213 8718
Be sure to leave a voicemail
Thanks Gavriel Maman
Antiques From Beyond
I am fascinated by Faberge Eggs! Oh they are the most valiant of the unnecessary luxuries!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment